Welding robot welding defects and treatment methods
The robot welding uses the helium-argon mixed gas protective welding. The welding defects that occur during the welding process generally include welding offset, undercut, and venting. The specific analysis is as follows:
(1) The occurrence of welding offset may be caused by an incorrect position of the weld or a problem with the welding gun. At this time, consider whether TCP (the position of the torch center point) is accurate and adjust it. If this happens frequently, check the zero position of each axis of the robot and recalibrate it to correct it.
(2) The undercut may be improperly selected for welding parameters, the angle of the welding torch or the position of the welding torch is incorrect. The power can be appropriately adjusted to change the welding parameters, adjust the posture of the welding torch and the relative position of the welding torch and the workpiece.
(3) The occurrence of air holes may be poor gas protection, the primer of the workpiece is too thick or the shielding gas is not dry enough, and the corresponding adjustment can be processed.
(4) Excessive splashing may result in improper selection of welding parameters, gas component reasons or excessive elongation of the welding wire. The power can be appropriately adjusted to change the welding parameters, adjust the gas proportioning instrument to adjust the proportion of the mixed gas, adjust the welding torch and The relative position of the workpiece.
(5) An crater is formed after the end of the weld is cooled, and the buried crater function is added to the work step during programming to fill it.
Aluminum body welding
Common faults and solutions for welding robots
(1) A rifle occurred. The assembly may be checked or the torch TCP may be corrected due to deviations in the assembly of the workpiece or inaccurate TCP of the torch.
(2) An arc fault occurs and the arc cannot be induced. It may be because the welding wire is not in contact with the workpiece or the process parameters are too small, the wire can be manually fed, the distance between the welding torch and the weld be adjusted, or the process parameters can be adjusted appropriately.
(3) Protective gas monitoring alarm. If there is a problem with the cooling water or the shielding gas supply, check the cooling water or the protective gas line.