Compared with the DC communication and communication dianhanji, the IF spot welding machine does have great advantages in spot welding work ability and spot welding quality, but the relatively expensive IF spot welding machine price does not allow many
customers to understand, what is it? The factors have pushed up the price of the mid-frequency spot welding machine, or is the price of the mid-frequency spot welding machine falsely reported? What can't be said behind the net, the net editor will
come today to lift the secret mask behind the price of the mid-frequency spot welding machine.
First of all, people first come to know what is the mid-frequency spot welding machine.
Intermediate frequency spot welding machine is a type of technical automatic welding machine for resistance welding machine. It is the basic principle of selecting double-sided double-point over-current spot welding. When working, two electric-level pressure-filled steel parts make the double-layer metal material at two electric levels A certain loop resistance is generated under the working pressure, and when the spot welding current flows from one electric level to another level, a momentary thermal fusion occurs at the two loop resistance points, and the spot welding current is instantaneous from the other The level flows along the two steel parts to this electric level to generate a control loop, and it is not easy to hurt the internal structure of the welded workpiece.
So compared with the traditional DC communication AC nut spot welding machine, what are the differences and characteristics of the intermediate frequency spot welding machine:
1. The mid-frequency spot welder's spot welding current is close to the complete direct current, because the mid-frequency spot welder does not have a significant maximum value of current, the welding spot specifications expand steadily, there is basically no splashing, the spot welding quality is stable, and the thermal efficiency is high. Compared with the DC communication AC welding machine, the spot welding current of the intermediate frequency welding machine can be reduced by 40%, and the service life of the electric level is greatly increased.
2. The impact can be reduced in the secondary circuit with a large total area. The spot welding current of the high-frequency spot-convex welding machine is DC. When there is a raw material with magnetism in the secondary winding, it is not Easily endanger spot welding.
3. The response speed of the high-frequency spot convex machine is only 1/20 of the DC communication AC welding machine. The current amount can be quickly preset, the main parameters are analyzed more accurately, and the quality management of spot welding is more accurate.
4. The three-phase load balance of the intermediate frequency spot welding machine has high power factor (up and down 0.9), environmental protection and energy saving. The ability to adapt to the fluctuations and pressure drops of the power grid is stronger. Part of the kinetic energy is stored by the inverter power supply and then the supply and demand are balanced to replace the load. It replaces the method of immediately supplying the load power supply system from the power grid. The two-phase DC two welding machine cannot work to ensure the balance between the phase voltages and the power factor is low (up and down 0.5). The three-phase DC two welding machine cannot maintain the constant current power output.
5. The intermediate frequency welding machine can be used for spot welding of various raw materials and different metal materials, such as aluminum alloy profiles, stainless steel plates, high-strength steel plate plates and other raw materials. In addition, for spot welding of galvanized steel sheets and general solid wood multilayer boards, the spot welding quality is far superior to that of DC communication AC welding machine.
After understanding the characteristics of the intermediate frequency spot welding machine, people will analyze the theme style of the beginning of the content of the next article. What are the aspects behind the falsely reported price of the intermediate frequency spot welding machine?
Factors behind the price of IF spot welding machine:
1. The advantage of the spot welding of the intermediate frequency spot welding machine compared to the traditional DC communication AC machine is a key element. Whether it can be done by others, it has always been a market competition.
2. The equipment cost of the intermediate frequency spot welding machine is relatively high, which includes the intermediate frequency transformer, high frequency spot welding switching power supply and its excellent current flow inverter power supply electronic devices. These are all intermediate frequency spot welding machines. A more fundamental element to increase.
3. The price is presented according to the comparison, and communicate with